Affordable Care Act Fact Sheets for Families
Authors: National Center for Medical Home Implementation, Catalyst Center Team
Project: Catalyst Center
Keywords: CYSHCN, Health Reform
Created by the National Center for Medical Home Implementation and the Catalyst Center, these four plain language fact sheets, “Your Child’s Health and the Affordable Care Act,” explain specific provisions of the Affordable Care Act which benefit children and youth with special health care needs.
On July 20, 2015, experts from the Catalyst Center and the National Center for Medical Home Implementation shared information on how ACA provisions outlined in the above fact sheets can help families raising children with special health care needs. Slides and resources from the webinar are available below.
- Concurrent Care for Children PDF (1,020.23 KB)
- Habilitative Services PDF (170.63 KB)
- Health Home Programs and Coordinated Care PDF (156.48 KB)
- Health Insurance Marketplace and Medicaid Coverage for Children with Disabilities PDF (169.00 KB)
- Webinar Slides: Navigating the ACA - Help for Families of CSHCN PDF (1.73 MB)
- Webinar Resources: Navigating the ACA - Help for Families of CSHCN