Webinar: Innovative Health Care Financing Strategies for Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs: a supplement to the May 2017 issue of Pediatrics
The Catalyst Center and the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) produced a special supplement to Pediatrics on value-based purchasing (VBP) and value-based insurance design (VBID) and their potential implications for children and youth with special health care needs (CYSHCN). Read the supplement, available to all free of charge.
In this June 13, 2017 webinar, Catalyst Center staff along with colleagues from the AAP presented an overview of VBP/VBID and their potential implications for CYSHCN, the perspective of families of CYSHCN on value and quality, key highlights from each of the Pediatrics supplement papers, and recommended resources.
Here’s a list of Catalyst Center resources mentioned during the webinar. The webinar slides and recording are available below.
- Alternative Payment Strategies: Must-know Definitions that will Impress Your Colleagues
- Care Integration for Children with Special Health Needs: Improving Outcomes and Managing Costs
- Risk Adjustment and Other Financial Protections for Children with Special Health Care Needs in Our Evolving Health Care System
- The Affordable Care Act and Value-Based Purchasing: What’s at Stake for Children with Medical Complexity?
- The Care Coordination Conundrum
- Breaking the Link Between Special Health Care Needs and Financial Hardship