The Catalyst Center and the AAP produced a special supplement of Pediatrics on value-based purchasing (VBP) and value-based insurance design (VBID) and the potential implications for children and youth with special health care needs (CYSHCN). Read the supplement, available free of charge, and register for a webinar to learn about the primary findings and recommendations.
Webinar: Innovative Health Care Financing Strategies for Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs: a supplement to the May 2017 issue of Pediatrics
Date: Tuesday, June 13, 2017
Time: 1 pm ET; 12 Noon CT; 11 am MT; 10 am PT
Duration: One hour
Please join the AAP and the Catalyst Center for a webinar to introduce the supplement, its primary findings, and recommendations for addressing the needs of CYSHCN through value-based purchasing/value-based insurance design (VBP/VBID).
- Overview of VBP/VBID and the potential implications for CYSHCN: Sara Bachman, PhD and Thomas Long, MD, FAAP
- Perspective of Families of CYSHCN on Value: Betsy Anderson
- Key Highlights from Each of the Supplement Articles: Sara Bachman, PhD
- Strategies for Implementing Recommendations: Meg Comeau, MHA
- Next Steps: How to Access the Supplement: Meg Comeau, MHA
Introduction by LCDR Leticia Manning, MPH, MCHB/HRSA project officer
There will be time for questions and for participants to share innovative VBP/VBID models in practice in their states.