Our training capabilities include:
- Conducting community-based research;
- Quality improvement;
- Data collection and management;
- Data analysis and utilization;
- Program evaluation.
We have produced a variety of curricula, webinars, and training manuals, including:
- PEER Center. "Building Blocks to Peer Success: A toolkit for training HIV-positive peers to engage PLWHA in care." Training guide, last modified 2014.
- PEER Center. "Componentes Esenciales para la Capacitación y Éxito de los Trabajadores Pares (Peers)." Spanish translation, last modified 2014.
- Rosenthal, J., Henderson, M., Dolatshahi, J., Hess, C., Tobias, C., Bachman, S.S., and Comeau, M. "Public Insurance Programs and Children with Special Health Care Needs: A Tutorial on the Basics of Medicaid and the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)." Tutorial, last modified 2012.
- The Catalyst Center. Dancing with Data: Using Data to Support Your Message. Boston: The Catalyst Center, November, 2010.