Our consultation and technical assistance capabilities include:
- Knowledge of relevant scientific literature;
- Policy analysis and policy brief development;
- In-depth knowledge of the Affordable Care Act and its implications;
- Stakeholder engagement and facilitation;
- Building strategic partnerships;
- Dissemination and communication;
- Content development for workgroups and action learning communities.
Articles, training curricula, webinars, and fact sheets produced by our team include:
- Comeau, M. "Frequently Asked Questions About the Family Opportunity Act’s Medicaid Buy-In Option." Fact sheet, 2007.
- Comeau, M. Your Questions About the Medicaid Expansion Provision of the Affordable Care Act Answered. Boston: The Catalyst Center, October, 2012.
- Comeau, M., Tobias, C., Allen, D., Bachman, S.S., Epstein, S. and Manning, L. "State-at-a-Glance Chartbook on Coverage and Financing of Care for Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs." Chartbook, 2014.
- Fox, J. E., Tobias, C., Bachman, S.S., Rajabiun, S., Bednarsh, H., Reznik, D.A. and Abel, S. Expanding Access to Oral Health Services for People Living with HIV/AIDS: Lessons Learned. Boston: Health & Disability Working Group, May, 2012.
- Tobias, C., Comeau, M., Bachman, S.S., and Honberg, L. Risk Adjustment and Other Financial Protections for Children and Youth with Special Health Care needs in Our Evolving Health Care System. Boston: The Catalyst Center, May 2012.