Our research capabilities include:
- Research design;
- Development of relevant research questions;
- Survey design and implementation;
- Quantitative and qualitative research methods;
- Data analytics, collection, and management;
- Results measurement;
- Dissemination to multiple audience groups;
- Collaboration with community-based sites;
- Grant writing.
Our research initiatives have produced more than 200 peer-reviewed publications, reports, monographs, and policy briefs, including:
- Bachman, S.S., Comeau, M., Tobias, C., Allen, D., Epstein, S., Jantz, K., and Honberg, L.. "State Health Care Financing Strategies for Children with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities." Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities 50, no. 3 (2012): 181-189.
- Bachman, S. S., Vedrani, M., Drainoni, M., Tobias, C., and Maisels, L. "Provider Perceptions of Their Capacity to Offer Accessible Health Care for People with Disabilities." Journal of Disability Policy Studies 17, no. 3 (2006): 130-136.
- Hamershock, R. A., Rajabiun, S., Fox, J.E., Mofidi, M., Abel, S.N., York, J.A., Kunzel, C., Sanogo, M., and Mayfield, T.G. "Dental Students’ HIV/AIDS-Related Knowledge, Attitudes, and Intentions: Impact of the US Health Resources and Services Administration's Community-Based Dental Partnership Program." Journal of Dental Education 78, no. 8 (2014): 1106-1117.
- Rajabiun, S., R. Mallinson, K., McCoy, K., Coleman, S., Drainoni, M., Rebholz, C., and Holbert, T. “‘Getting Me Back on Track’: The Role of Outreach Interventions in Engaging and Retaining People Living with HIV/AIDS in Medical Care." Supplement, AIDS Patient Care and STDs 21, no. S1 (2007): S20-S29.
- Rajabiun, S., Rumptz, M.H., Felizzola, J., Frye, A., Relf, M., Yu, G. and Cunningham, W.E. "The Impact of Acculturation on Latinos' Perceived Barriers to HIV Primary Care." Ethnicity & Disease 18, no. 4 (2007): 403-408.